This is our first time growing beans and these Chinese red noodle beans from rareseeds.com really caught our attention.
- 7/8/2017 — Harvest about a handful every other day, they grow very quickly.
- 6/25/2017 — Used the first batch to make a spicy stir fry.
- 6/17/2017 — Flowering now and top 2 feet of trellis is vine intertwine galore.
- 6/8/2017 — These things are vigorous growers. The 8 climbing up the trellis are already trying to take over the forest behind the fence. Starting to see where the beans will start growing soon.
- 4/18/2017 — Put together a PVC trellis with nylon netting. (PVC trellis plans adapted from Suburban Self-Reliance site).
- 4/11/2017 — Planted directly into raised bed.